Monday, June 23, 2014

President Obama blesses Planned Parenthood

Planned Parenthood has performed over 50,000,000 abortions. Can God really bless that which goes contrary to His word? The Bible calls an unborn fetus a "child."

"And the children struggled together within her; and she said, If it be so, why am I thus? And she went to inquire of the LORD." Genesis 25:22.

"But he said unto me, Behold, thou shalt conceive, and bear a son; andnow drink no wine nor strong drink, neither eat any unclean thing: for the child shall be a Nazarite to God from the womb to the day of his death." Judges 13:7.

"And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb." Luke 1:41.

"Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations." Jeremiah 1:5.

Labels: ,